Forbes Residences is located in Applecross, one of Perth's most exclusive riverside suburbs situated only 8 kilometres south of Perth CBD.
Its unique characteristics include its peninsula geography, being bound by the Swan River to the north, east and west, providing sweeping views across the waterways to Perth’s CBD and the northern suburbs. The affluent Applecross enclave offers traditional neighbourhood qualities including parks, schools, waterfront cycleways, jacaranda lined streetscapes and neighbourhood amenity.
Mustera has engaged Internationally recognised Singaporean based WOHA as the architect for Forbes Residences. The property is zoned mixed-use and is located in the Kintail Quarter of the Canning Bridge precinct. Design works have commenced with the ground floor anticipated to be for commercial use and residential use on the upper floors. The design reflects the Precinct’s vision with particular focus on creating a high contemporary standard of amenities and lifestyle facilities for residents. On completion, the development will offer expansive views of the Swan River and the Perth city skyline.
- Food & Beverage, Retail and Commercial Hub
- Landscaped Sky Gardens – every 3 floors
- Rooftop Residences Garden
- Recreation Deck including:
– Wellness Treatment Rooms
– Kitchen and Dining Facilities
– Outdoor BBQ
1 Bed / 2 Bed / 3 Bed / Sub-Penthouse / Penthouse
- Corner Forbes & Kishorn Road, Applecross WA
- Applecross – one of Perth’s most prestigious and affluent suburbs
- Site – 2,023m2
- Spectacular views including Perth City skyline and the Swan and Canning River
- Exceptional public transport and infrastructure
- Kintail Quarter in the Canning Bridge Activity Plan
- Premier retail and entertainment destination within the Activity Plan Preferred use
- Ground Floor & Commercial Office, Retail, Food and Beverage
- Upper Floors – Residential, Short Stay Accommodation, Mixed-Use
- 20 levels, taking advantage of the discretionary height bonus
- Cnr Forbes & Kishorn Road, Applecross WA 6153
- Residential Units:98
- Residential Types:1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed, Sub-penthouse, Penthouse
- Short Stay Units:15
- Commercial Space:412m2
- Gross Realisable Value:$105M
- Status:Planning and Approvals
- Completion:2021 Est.